Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty Typical Tantalizing Tuesday


Well here we go again. you see I thought that this one would be different from the ones I have had in the past but today proved me wrong. I am stressed to the max and there is nothing more that I can do about it. Like I have absolutely tried everything in my power, but my power alone is just not good enough. Well I guess thats what God is for. So like everything else that comes to try my faith, I am putting everything in God's hands. Other than that mess I am alright I guess... people I love are starting to make things uneasy. I'm ready to head back to Atlanta. Ready for life to re begin. School,, hopefully work. and Life. Geesh talk about growing up fast. Soon all of my hopes and dreams will come true and I'll truly be happy. Like the real kind. =// Until next time world

No comments:

Post a Comment