Monday, August 9, 2010

Just the way you are


Welps today is Monday.. and well its like most other Mondays in my life besides the fact that I did absolutely nothing all day, besides attempt to get things ready for school. I think it was a success. Well I haven't had the best of days today or yesterday. I made a big mistake with a "guy im seeing" atleast thats what he likes to refer to me as. Although I don't believe that it was that bad... I'm just tired of being a secret.. like geesh I understood it before a little bit.. now it just make me confused. GAHHH thats life I guess.. I just wish it wasn't like this... I wish we were actually like together you know ??... hmmm well after all that happened.. I made my bff cry not purposely thought.. Its just I think today was a day of frustration... and everything kept building and FINALLY my head blew up... I also downloaded like billions of songs.... legally of course lol... I just can't seem to live without my music. =// found a new favorite song.. Bruno Mars- Just the way you are... it makes me melt inside,. I would feel awfully special if a guy felt that way about me... its hard to find. Why can't life be as easy as it is when its written.

listen to Bruno Mars- Just the way you are

No comments:

Post a Comment